Mother’s day is right around the corner. If you don’t know what to get your mom yet, don’t fret! We’ve got some fresh ideas for that very special lady in your life. Go ahead… make your mama proud.
- NATORI Fragrance is an exquisite blend of rose petals, jasmine and peony that will touch anyone’s heart. The fragrance also comes in a beautiful bottle that your mom can cherish for years to come. It’s available in two sizes, 50ml for $80 and 100ml for $110 at www.natori.com.
- The Mother’s Day Gift Basket from L’Âge De Thé, one of the finest tea companies that specialize in unique hand-blended teas include three delicious classic teas: Earl Grey Crème, a premium black tea flavored with bergamot; Long Island Strawberry, a refreshing flavored green tea with real strawberry pieces; and Almond Cookie Rooibos a naturally caffeine free blend with vanilla undertones, almond slices, and heart shaped sugar sprinkles. If we haven’t got your mouth watering already this ought to do it. Along with these rich teas the gift basket also includes macaroons baked by renowned pastry chef, Damien Herrgott, all for only $40. This will give your mom the perfect excuse to relax and get some much needed time to herself. We bet you agree.
- A travel candle and a mini soap set from Tokyo Milk will help your worker-bee mom relax and take over the board room where ever she goes.
- Keep it simple with Simply Silhouettes. Tell your mom how awesome she is with this adorable iPhone skin for only $30.
- Melanie Auld, one of my all-time favorite jewelry designers’ GlamSnake Bracelet would make the perfect gift for your glam mama. Available on http://www.melanieaulddesigns.com for $213.
- A tote bag from Rising Tide Fair Trade for $60 is a complete steal. Not only would this be a thoughtful and useful gift for your mom, it would also help artisans in developing countries support their families.
- Jason Wu’s putting a stylish spin on our memories. Now you and your mom can join in with this one-of-a-kind camera for $180. Enjoy!
- Chikara is strength in Japanese and is a clothing collection inspired by women who have undergone breast cancer treatments and surgeries. These gorgeous wraps can be worn by anyone and is stylish at any time. And we can’t think of anyone better to be wearing one than mom’s everywhere. So this Mother’s Day get your mom one of these very special wraps for $150 at www.chikaradesign.com.